Share your Bonga Points with your friends and family easily Sambaza Bonga Points. Sambaza Bonga Points Changa all your Bonga Points and redeem them for fabulous merchandise and goodies Safaricom Bonga Points is a loyal scheme made for all Safaricom customers, whether postpaid or prepaid subscribers. The scheme awards points to only registered users for every activity they do on the network. I bet you have heard of this service before, correct? However, do you have any idea on how you can register, check balance, transfer and redeem Bonga Points? Additionally, have you heard of Jisort and Pepea na Bonga Points schemes? Walk with me through the content to understand more of it.
Transfering or sharing Safaricom Bonga points is an easy process.
- As a prerequiste you must have enrolled in Safaricom Bonga Points.
- First note down the number you want to transfer the Bonga points to.
- Check your Bonga Points balance by dialling *126# then select “Check Bonga Points Balance”
- Armed with the phone number and balance, dial *126# again then select submenu 4 labelled “Transfer Bonga Points”
- Enter the receipent number.
- Enter the number of Bonga Points you wish to transfer.
- Enter your Bonga PIN
- Alternatively you can dial *126*4# then enter the enter the recipient mobile number and amount to transfer.Once done, Click OK to confirm.
To share Points, you can use USSD method:
- Dial *126# and select submenu 4: to “Transfer Bonga Points”. Alternatively dial *126*4#.
- Enter the recipient mobile number
- Enter amount to transfer
- Click OK to confirm
Get answers for Sambaza Bonga and everything Safaricom.Redeem your Bonga Points
Was this article helpful?