How to Fix Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100 on PlayStation 4. If you get the error code tvq-details-menu-100 with this message:
We’re having trouble accessing this title for you right now. Please try again later.
It usually means that a network connection problem is stopping your device from reaching Netflix. Follow the steps for your device below to fix the problem.
- Select More Details on the error screen.
- Select Reload Netflix.
- Once the app reloads, try Netflix again.
If you were unable to complete these steps, continue troubleshooting below.
- Unplug your PlayStation 4 from power for at least 1 minute.
- Plug your PlayStation 4 back in.
- Turn your PlayStation 4 on with the power button.
- Try Netflix again.
For this step, make sure to leave your video game console and all of your home network equipment unplugged as a group for 30 seconds before plugging each device back in one by one.
- Turn off or unplug your video game console.
- Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. If your router is separate from your modem, plug it in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. Fix Netflix Error tvq-details
- Turn your game console back on and try Netflix again.
Was this article helpful?