An eye examination is a series of tests performed to assess vision and ability to focus on and discern objects. It also includes other tests and examinations pertaining to the eyes. Eye examinations are primarily performed by an optometrist, ophthalmologist, orthoptist, or an optician. How to Register Sight Test Result in Qatar
- Service Type :E-Service
- Service Mode :Hybrid (Online and Offline)
- Service Provider :Ministry of Interior
- Service Classification :G2B
- Topic :Business and Finance
The Ministry of Interior (MOI) allows some employees of companies and institutions authorized to issue the eyesight examination certificates to register the optometry results for citizens, residents, and visa holders online, according to their authorities.
- Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select required transaction type (personal for smart card owner or company name for authorized person).
- Click on “Traffic Services”, then select “Register Sight Test Result”.
- Use “Personal Data” page to define the person’s type and enter his/her data.
- In case of using PIN for registration: select “Personal Number”, enter the number and the date of ID card validity, then click on “Add”.
- In case of using the visa number for registration: select “Visa Number”, enter the number, and select the nationality from the list, then click on “Add”.
- Click on “Next”, and use the “Optometry Result” page to enter the examination data for the specified personal and visa numbers.
- Click on “Next” and use the “Summary” page to review and confirm the entered information.
- Click on “Send” to register the results.
- Click on “New Entry” and repeat the previous steps to register other results.
You can repeat the first six steps to enter a maximum of ten other personal or visa numbers a time (i.e. for the one work session on the website). Sight Test Result in Qatar
Was this article helpful?