Postal services connect people & markets; Qatar is connected to the world by Qatar Post. Qpost is proud to represent our country and offer goods & services to both consumers & business alike, offering a wide range of traditional postal services & modern digital solutions that reflect the strength of our nation and play our part in the Qatar National Vision 2030. E-Delivery Service from Qatar Post
Qatar Post, a heritage company established in 1950 as the General Postal Corporation, has an emotional attachment to the people of this country and has been seated at the heart of the Ministry of Transport and Communication since 2013. Its the national exclusive provider of postal services in Qatar.
When the first Post Office opened in Doha in 1950, we used British stamps but in Rupee denominations and with the country name, “Qatar” over-printed in English. The first date-stamp was used for Registered letters at Doha Post Office on 17 May 1953, and in 1956 and 1960 the first Post Offices outside the capital were opened in Dukhan and Umm Said respectively.
In 1963 the General Postal Corporation forwarded just three direct dispatches of mail to other countries but now there are more than one hundred direct dispatches covering the entire world. Over 130 street posting boxes have been installed throughout the country from which mail is collected daily.
- Service Type :Offline Service
- Service Mode :Offline
- Service Provider :Qatar Postal Services Company (Qatar Post)
- Service Classification :G2B
- Topic :Business and Finance
Qatar Postal Service Company (Qatar Post) offers integrated e-delivery solutions to companies and government entities. It provides them with pick-up and delivery service, cash on delivery, as well as tracking and proof of receipt options.
Features of this service:
- Flexible: Collecting from one or more pick-up points at a time that suits you.
- Safe: All items are kept safe and sealed during and upon delivery.
- Trackable and Traceable: Your mail is tracked and traced throughout the entire delivery process.
- The Sales Team at Qatar Post is responsible for facilitating this service.
- For any inquiries, please fill out the Business Inquiry online form on the E-Delivery Service page and submit it.
Fees are based on contract.
Download Q-Post App
West Bay – Doha Corniche
Branches are manned by Qatar Post employees, and have different opening hours depending on the branch.
Collection points are counters where customers can collect the parcels from GPO/Branches or any other identified collection points
Kiosks are manned by Qatar Post employees, and have different opening hours depending on the branch.
Was this article helpful?